A message from the uninfected administrators:
It has come to our attention that the зомби вирус (zombie virus) has mutated due to the success of the zombies last night. Because the Juggernaut became a Super Zombie, the strain of the вирус has increased in strength allowing the zombies to recover from damage inflicted by the humans more quickly. Additionally, the transformation of Pepper Jack (the legendary and charismatic zombie slayer) into a Super Zombie is revealing many strange behavior patterns in humans who are not even part of the struggle.
The reigning administrators have become the first to fall victim to the зомби вирус, and as such they may or may not have been slowly transmitting it to non-resistance members. Pepper Jack’s charisma has also been spread amongst to the Horde, only hastening the progress of зомби вирус. We believe that the horde will be even larger than what is currently reflected in the Game Status section of our website. Rather than cop-out and say “it’s probably nothing to worry about,” we encourage you to stay vigilant before, during, and after tomorrow’s operation. The MSU Russian Club is eager to find out exactly how these enhanced zombies can be stopped, as they had previously slaughtered many of the agents in the first mission without any added perks. To find out such information, members of the human resistance will be able to positively accelerate cure research by stunning zombies with their FOAM (Fun Ordinance Disposal Mechanism) darts during the mission. Some ZED (Zombie-less Engineering and Defense) agents will be scattered around North Campus from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM to dispense a somewhat limited amount of cures to the humans. This cure will be able to revent the zombie virus from taking over a recently infected human but be warned, they may also be providing help to the Horde as well. Trust no one.
A message from Pepper Jack and the Juggernaut:
Now is the *brains* (time) to test your skills in a *brains* (situation) where you are truly *brains* (undead)! Utilize the *brains* (ZEDs) to see how many Humans *brains* *brains* *brains* (you can infect in preparation for the *brains* (Final Mission))! Go forth, destroy the Human Resistance, and eat their *brains* (brains) !
*Brains**brains*, *brains**brains**brains*….*braaaains*! (REDACTED)
Rewards for Mission 4:
• For the turning of the Juggernaut, the Horde has had their stun timer reduced to 10 minutes from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
• For the turning of Pepper Jack, people who have not registered may participate in tomorrow’s mission and fight for the Horde (more information in its own section below).
• For holding Wells after turning both Super Zombies all zombies will be fed today before the mission and all starved zombies will be brought back to life and may play all day today and play tomorrow for the final mission! (Starved zombies, you may start playing now but it will take us a little while to change the website.)
• For trying really hard the Humans will have a safe zone in the Sny-Phi Courtyard starting at 6:45 PM. Prior to that, they may still be turned into zombies. After the mission there will be a 20 minute pause on the game from 8:30 PM – 8:50 PM to tally up the scores and let you know the Kill/Death. We will announce the results at Adams field for the Zombies and Snyder-Phillips for the humans. Humans may use the pause time to retreat from the mission to fight on Saturday if they wish, however, anyone who can’t come Saturday might as well stick around to hear the results (“Fighting you way home through the horde can be a very … rewarding experience.” Translated quote from The Collective Works of the Juggernaut, actual quotation “Braaaaains“)
As is traditional, this Friday Mission was designed to be a lot of fun. This mission is all about how many humans you can “eat” or how many Zombies you can “kill”.
• For the duration of tomorrow’s mission, HUMANS CANNOT BE TURNED! (unless you want to join the horde)
• Humans will report to Snyder -Phillips courtyard by 7:00 PM and Zombies to Adams Field by 7:00 PM for further instruction. Mission will end at 8:30 PM and will be played on North campus (All on campus parts north of the river).
• The ZED agents will cure any human who gets tagged by a zombie. Conversely, they will also instantly un-stun zombies who approach them. Zombies, during the mission the ONLY way for you to be unstunned is to approach a moderator. Humans, if you wish to join the horde after being tagged please report to a moderator and let them know. You will then be allowed to fight for the horde immediately. Note however that there is no going back once turned!
• The ZEDs will be able to spontaneously create temporary safe zones as they see fit. Boundaries will be up to their discretion.
• The ZEDs are not just figure heads—they will actually take note of how many Humans get tagged and how many Zombies get stunned for statistical purposes. Please follow the honors system and report to them whenever you are tagged/stunned. We are going to be calculating the K/D for this mission and see how many humans get turned for ever zombie that gets tagged.
A note on Unregistered Player Participation:
Hello members of SvZ! Humans, have you ever wanted to have strangers fire FOAM darts at your friends? Zombies, have you ever wanted to get revenge on the humans that left you behind? Did you ever want to do that with an even larger horde? Do you know that person who missed registration? THEN INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO FIGHT FOR THE HORDE at Adams Field! Unregistered players must bring their own bandanas and cannot tag humans after the mission.
They MUST SIGN A SAFETY WAIVER AT ADAMS FIELD TO PLAY. This is to protect us as a group and anyone caught playing without signing a safety waiver will be asked to leave or we will have to call the authorities.
Just remind them that:
***Spartans Vs Zombies is not responsible for any personal damage or injury incurred while playing, nor is Spartans Vs Zombies responsible for any stolen or lost property. Spartans Vs Zombies encourages players to view safety as pertinent during participation and Spartans Vs Zombies maintains that all players must abide by all safety regulations and policies established by Michigan State University and does not condone any illegal or unsafe behavior. If any unregistered person is caught breaking any laws or MSU ordinances the police will be notified. ***
We hope everyone can come out for the mission! To confirm there will be a mission on Saturday starting at 6:30 PM and it will run until 7:30PM after which we will meet up as a group to find out if the Humans were able to cure campus and kill the infection, or if the Zombies have infected us all and we have join the Horde… It’ll be sweet.